Casement windows open and close like normal doors. It is the only type of window available on the regular consumer market that fully opens and they are becoming a practical home option for many homeowners, specifically due to their simple yet classy design.
Also, in comparison to other types of windows, casement windows are difficult to break into. That’s why these windows are becoming a feasible choice of many rational consumers.
Below are some benefits of casement windows:
1) Proper ventilation: All other window types mostly open halfway, but the casement windows fully open. These windows are usually taller as compared to their width and they open outwards which allows more ventilation and natural light to come in.
They are entitled to open from top to bottom or side to side, so whenever the weather is pleasant outside, you can open your windows and let the natural breeze and sunshine in while saving on your electricity bills.
2) Good indoor air quality: If you want to promote airflow into your house then a casement window is a solution to it. The open sash on a casement window acts as a flap to allow breezes into your home.
When you press the sashes of the casement window tight against the frame, it prevents air entry and leakage. Usually, the kitchen and bathroom are the areas that require most of the ventilation, so it ideal to install airtight, energy-efficient casement windows for better circulation of air.
3) Best-designed: You are free to create any design of your own which complements your exterior doors. There are thousands of options that you can explore before creating your own layout. You can avail various color options, style options and then out of it build your own masterpiece.
Casement windows look good almost on any home, they have been designed in a way that it serves all the motives of a good window. They provide a clear view, are well ventilated, and energy-efficient and are easy to be cleaned. Therefore it marks as the best designed multipurpose window so far.
4) Casement windows offer easy cleaning: Casement windows offer easy cleaning as they can open wide which allows the homeowners to easily clean the window without having to climb ladders to clean exterior glass on windows.
Usually, people find it difficult to clean their windows as it requires huge amount of effort, but with casement windows cleaning becomes a more comfortable and less complicated process.
5) Casement windows are more safer than other windows: There is no specific type of window that will stop robbers from breaking into your house. Even with the most secure window, the intruder can always break the glass and enter your home. But out of all types of windows, casement windows are undoubtedly difficult to break into which makes them more preferred by homeowners.
Therefore, casement windows are more secure than other types of windows and it has many preferred qualities in comparison to standard windows, which makes its installation practical.